EmoneyStacks.com – Fake or Legit? Make Money at Home
Update: they’ve closed the websites
The website at emoneystacks.com redirects immediately to a site called lazy-cash.net (not to be confused with the Lazy Cash System or the Lazy Cash Formula – which are different).
Update: the website has been taken down. Nothing more to see here. 🙂
Someone spammed our Facebook wall with several comments, with a referral link to emoneystacks.com. Besides the fact that you’re not supposed to spam with the link, you’re not supposed to spam OUR Facebook wall, and, well, he did it quite a few times – I figured he was really just asking me to check out whether or not EmoneyStacks is legit. 😉
If you’d like to give it a try, click this link
Conclusion and recommendation: Here are my findings on this money-making scheme. I don’t have a conclusion at this time, because I personally just joined. It would be really great if it did work, but I’m skeptical at this point.
This isn’t my first rodeo, so I signed up for the promise of earning $80 every day (or is it $300+ daily) using a very “throw away” email. I urge you, if you’re going to sign up for this or anything else questionable, DO NOT USE YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL! As a matter of fact, you might want to make a new email just for offers like this. I have several emails I use. I almost always use my “freebie” email, but over the years I’ve used it so much that it’s on sites where my credit card is stored (e.g., Groupon and Kohl’s). Guess what happened to me with the last fake I investigated? It wasn’t pretty. Thank goodness for credit card protection. Keep in mind you’ll need to get paid from this place, so at some point you’ll probably need to give a valid payment email address, or pay for a Money Gram or Western Union.
- Earn $2 for every friend who signs up with your referral link
- Friends get a $10 bonus when they sign up with your link (when you sign up with my link, you’ll get a $10 bonus instantly)
- You can earn more by completing tasks
- Threshold to cash out is $100, according to front page of site… but terms and conditions say $30
From front page of site it says $100:
and on T&C it says $30:and after signup – another typo that doesn’t make sense or look good, apparently you have to earn $100100 to cash out?
- Payments are made via Paypal, Liberty Reserve, Payza, Money Gram, Cheque and Western Union
- Payments are issued at the end of each month
- Research: emoneystacks.com is new enough that it’s challenging to determine whether or not it’s legit. A quick Google search uncovers nothing but people spamming other sites, forums and comment sections with their referral links. When you want someone to join with your referral link, you wouldn’t say you don’t know if it works, or that it’s a possible scam. So, those are no help!
- URL Redirects: emoneystacks.com redirects immediately to lazy-cash.net ~ this could be no big deal, or it could be a means to confuse people. If everyone’s talking about emoneystacks.com being fake, they could easily change to another domain name to act as the redirect to lazy-cash.net and not have to set up a whole new website. I’ve seen some lazy-cash.net referral links too, so this may already be the case. Many antivirus programs that have Internet protection will throw up a warning if a site you’re trying to visit is redirecting without your knowledge. In itself, redirecting is not bad. But it is a way scammers can trick you into visiting a site you weren’t expecting to visit.
- Non-payment Complaint: Lazy-cash.net has a complaint that someone has earned $250.00 (plenty to cash out) but that they have not been paid. They say that the “lazy-cash.net is unable to pay“
- Bad Trust Score: is a site that ranks websites in a trust index. They give and lazy-cash.net BOTH a 0% trust rating (that’s bad) but that’s because it’s a new site and little is known about it. SA does not rank a site based on whether or not they really pay, or whether you can really earn money. When checking they looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other sites relating to reviews, threats, phishing etc. In conclusion: both sites claim to be United States based, but the real location is being hidden; thus giving a 0% trust rating
- Website poorly setup: They have a strange number of alleged members (probably a typo, but unprofessional at the very least): Total members: 3,22,255 Total Earn: 305,500 Total Paid: 220,542
- Bad English grammar mistakes such as “Only You Need Computer” (methinks if you join with your primary Paypal email they’ll change this to “All Your Base Are Belong To Us”! Yes, I went there.)
- More bad grammar: after signup you’ll see your referral link, and reminders of their terms & conditions. I realize grammar isn’t important to everyone, but a company that claims to have paid out over $200,000 should know the difference between “then” and “than” in my humble opinion. They say: “more then $300 a day”
- Their numbers don’t add up! According to the front page, you can make $80 a day. When you sign up and get your referral link (pictured above, highlighted in yellow), it says top members easily earn $300 a day, and $5,000 a month. If they were earning more than $300 a day, wouldn’t they earn more than $9,000 a month? Maybe they took weekends off.
- Leaderboard scrolling across the bottom of the main page. I’m taking note of it so we can see if it ever updates.
Johnram ($403) – Ajay_sing ($1400) – Maria_Ali ($500) – Hitperhit ($110) – Mydreammoney ($1200) – Sanastudent ($98) – IndianKing ($752) – Raul3454 ($190)
- Their “contact us” page has nothing but an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
You can request payment with your account balance has reached $30. Payments are made via Paypal, Liberty Reserve, Payza, Money Gram, Cheque and Western Union. Payments are issued at the end of each month. All earnings listed and/or represented by lazy-cash.net are estimated value(s), actual value(s) subject to change with or without notice.
- Referrals Registration is free, you have to refer new members via your referral link and complete tasks to earn. There is no limit on how many people you can refer.
- Multiple Accounts You are not allowed to create any more than 1 account. Creating multiple accounts will lead to account suspension and forfeiture of any earnings and advertising credits.
- Liability Liability : lazy-cash.net will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. lazy-cash.net reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice. lazy-cash.net, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other program participating companies or partners.
- Cheating With our tough anti-cheat system, it is extremely difficult to cheat. If someone is caught cheating or simply attempting to cheat, we have the right to forfeit all earnings and possibly even ban the user from our network. Cheating would include any of the following:
- Interfering with our system to prevent optimum security and/or reliability.
- Creating any type of emulator, or a program to emulate fake traffic.
- Sending fake traffic using hacking-related methods, proxies, traffic exchange networks, etc.
- Spam We do not believe in spam, and we are very strict on the handling of your information. The only emails you may receive are periodic emails with information about updates and issues with the site.
- Inactive Accounts If your account has been inactive for more than 60 days, your earnings will be cleared.
- Subject to change This agreement can change. Although we have the right to change this agreement without any prior notice to our members, we will send out a notice to all of our members the new terms and/or terms that have changed changed. If for any reason you do not accept the changes, you will need to contact us, and your account will be removed.