Fake Freebie: Travel Sized Sample of OraLine Mint Toothpaste from Ideal Dentists
Before you head over to claim this alleged FREE Oral Mint Toothpaste, be sure to check out our research. After all, we are the home of the Gimmie’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid. We research all samples before we share to keep you safe online. You may not realize it, but scammers and spammers are notorious for posting fake offers. There are lots of reasons why people post fake freebies, but usually it is about money. They build up a website or Facebook fanpage and then sell it for profit. Or, they take your info submitted in their alleged freebie form, and sell it to Spammers. Some even deposit malicious code when you visit their website!
Thanks to Heather for the heads up on this one!
Your opinion makes a difference! Take our quick poll and tell us what you think.
We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. As a thank you for filling out the mini survey, Ideal Dentistry will send you a free travel sized sample of OraLine mint toothpaste.
- This is a REAL company who apparently has been hacked. They are on Yelp
- However, nowhere on their main website do you see this alleged offer for free toothpaste. They’re a small local dentist who could not possibly afford to send a tube of toothpaste to any- and everyone!
- We’ve emailed the company to let them know they’re victims of hacking
- Do not fill out the form its a fake. there is a pop up after you submit ~>
- When you submit the form, you get a pop up asking you to complete an offer. This is known as a phishing scam. Every time someone completes one of these offers, they are actually getting paid!
This is a fake offer where they try to lure you in with a promised item for free when in actuality they want you to complete spammy offers for them so that they can make money off of you!
To stay safe we highly recommend that you read our Big List of Fakes and learn how to protect yourself on every single freebie you sign up for. Read also: Getting Started with Gimmie.