Free Pug Salt & Pepper Shakers from Free Pug Gift – Legit?
Before you head over to claim this alleged Free Pug Dog Salt & Pepper shakers, be sure to check out our research.
After all, we are the home of the Gimmie’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid. We research all samples before we share to keep you safe online. You may not realize it, but scammers and spammers are notorious for posting fake offers. There are lots of reasons why people post fake freebies, but usually it is about money. They build up a website or Facebook fanpage and then sell it for profit. Or, they take your info submitted in their alleged freebie form, and sell it to Spammers.
- Domain FREEPUGGIFT.COM was just registered yesterday; website was just created yesterday. This isn’t a good sign.
- Typically, websites with names like this (freeball.com, etc.) are scams
- In their Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to let them sell your information to marketers. In FAQ it says you will not receive emails until you receive your gift.
- Website is registered by proxy, meaning they’ve hidden their information
- There are Ads on the page
- No information about company or companies sponsoring this alleged freebie
- There is no product info, and no way to purchase alleged products
- Offer Details:You want cool free stuff! Companies want brand recognition (to get their name out there)! We introduce you to each other!In exchange for giving your permission to receive promotional emails from one of our sponsors, you get a free gift (in this case a Pug Salt and Pepper Shaker) sent to you by mail.
There are no catches, no gimmicks, and these promotional emails will come at a maximum frequency of once per week, they will be relevant to you, AND you can opt-out at anytime.
We are marketers AND not spammers. Your email will never be sold or given to a third party, and we will be fully in charge of your information at all times. That means even the company sponsoring your free gift will not be given your email.
So why would companies give away a free gift? Your free gift will have a small corporate branding on it. So Company ABC knows that everyday you will see their logo when you use your free product (which builds brand recoginition) and when they do send you a promotional email it will be from a brand you now recognize.. It’s win-win!
To better explain we will use an example.
Mary and Joe request a free gift.
Company ABC pays for the gift as well as a small shipping charge to mail it out.
Mary and Joe receive their free gift in the mail. Mary receives a fridge magnet, and Joe a salt & pepper Shaker.
The fridge magnet has Company ABC’s logo on it, which Mary sees everytime she goes to the fridge. The salt and pepper shaker also has Company ABC’s logo on it, which Joe sees everytime he sits at the kitchen table.
A few weeks later, Company ABC sends an email to Mary and Joe saying “try out new product”. Mary and Joe are both likely to open the email and read it as it is coming from a brand they recognize, and doesn’t look like regular junk mail.
Mary and Joe are happy they got something free. Company ABC is happy they are getting their message to a receptive audience. It’s win-win!
- Work With Us:Are you an advertiser looking to get word out about your website or product? Or are you just looking to promote the good will of your brand?We offer you the ability to provide your customers with a free promotional product branded with your name, logo, or catch-phrase cheaply and effectively.
Better still we give you the ability to contact customers directly through email marketing on an opt in basis.
Why does this work?
First we have a very low opt-out rate for our emails, and because your customers recognize your brand (after sending them a free gift), your marketing efforts are less likely to end up in their spam box.
To learn more and to receive our one sheet, please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently Asked Questions:How Is This Free?Like most things in life, nothing is completely free. By receiving a free gift from one of our sponsors, you are giving them permission to email you with offers or news about their company or products. You will receive no more than one email per week, and you are free to opt out at anytime at which point you will receive no further correspondance from the company.
So I’m Agreeing To Get Spammed?
Not at all! This is an opt-in service which you can opt out of at any time. Your information is protected, an nobody, not even the company marketing to you will see it. Also, as noted above, you will receive no more than one email per week, and you are free to opt out at anytime and you will receive no further correspondance from the company.
Why would any company participate in this? Don’t they lose money?
Companies give away promotional products all the time to build brand awareness. Free pens, t-shirts, glasses and beer mugs, but they usually have no further correspondence with the potential customer. We offer companies the ability to build the same brand awareness, while at the same time allowing them to communicate to potential customers by email afterwards. If the customers are not interested they can opt out. If they are this results in further brand awareness or sales for the company.
How Long Does It Take To Get My Free Stuff?
Typically you will receive your free gift within 4-6 weeks. You will not be marketed to by email until receiving your gift from the advertiser.
This probably will not come.
Stay safe online with Gimmie’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid!
Their website info:
Domain Name: FREEPUGGIFT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1947932425_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: https://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-07-20T01:19:53Z
Creation Date: 2015-07-20T01:19:53Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-07-20T01:19:53Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@example.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: FREEPUGGIFT.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: FREEPUGGIFT.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: FREEPUGGIFT.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
Name Server: NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: https://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-07-22T17:00:00Z <<<